This workshop will help you de-clutter and refresh your existing wardrobe to make the most out of it.
Do you find these lines relatable?
- “I spend a lot of time looking at my wardrobe, thinking about what to wear”
- “I feel nothing fits me or nothing looks good on me”
- “I feel I don't have the right clothes for any occasion”
- “I often end up shopping for what I already have in my closet”
- “I end up shopping for inappropriate clothes that I don’t really need”
This workshop can help you with
- Understanding your personal style and mapping it with your wardrobe
- Figuring out the best ways to organize your wardrobe
- Mix n match: Outfits that can increase and elevate your dressing options and can save your time and money
- Understanding how to avoid impulsive shopping
- Shopping from your own closet: Recreate- Reuse- Recycle your existing wardrobe.
- Saving time getting ready every day